Fiji Stand Up Paddle Destination Vacation
Have you been dreaming of a treasure seeking trip to Fiji where the treasure is more time on the water in an exotic location halfway around the world? Sea Dog Paddle LLC has a fun and exciting trip planned for those buccaneers who love to paddle board instead of walking the plank. Join our trip to Taveuni!
Join us on Taveuni Island in Fiji for a Stand UP Paddle Adventure
Join a select group of paddle board adventurers on a world travel paddle adventure to the island of Taveuni in Fiji. Let’s test the waters and take a peak at what our destination Fiji Paddle Board Vacation has to offer. Fly out of San Fransisco on Saturday evening November 17th, 2018 November or Saturday, November 24th, 2018! 1 week or two? 1 Week $3899. 2 Weeks $6999. Discount for PaddleFit Certified Coaches.
Our Fiji Adventure
- Home port is Vacala Bay Resort (VBR) an Eco resort awarded the World Luxury Hotels 5 Star Resort for 2017.
- VBR’s luxury private eco villa is our beach front base camp where our group of 9 guests can enjoy the beach, paddle boarding activities, snorkeling, the pool, the view, did I say the view, meals…
- 7 nights of accommodation at Ucuilagi a private house overlooking the ocean just a short walk on the path from the VBR Villa. Sleeps 11 and we are booking 9 guests only so lots of room to relax and enjoy the outdoor style living areas and the beautiful pool.
- Ucualagi sets on a cliff overlooking the ocean.
- daily stand up paddle board activities including SUP Yoga, PaddleFit Challenge, SUP Fun & Fit Cardio, SUP Water Safety, Waterfall Paddle, Sailing Day tour to Paddle Deserted Island. 2 hour Private coaching lesson session, group instruction and more.
- day tours to Bouma National Park with Waterfall Tour, The Coastal Walk
- full day sailing trip on the resort’s 45’ fast sailing catamaran LOOPING, to discover the splendor of Fiji’s Fabulous Far North (valued at $1750 USD)
- gourmet meals at Vacala Bay’s Eco Villa – breakfast, lunch, with 5 nights of dinners (2 nights planned out on the island to enjoy the local flavor)
- complimentary wi-fi internet
- return airport transfer
- transport to tours around the island
- guided diving and fishing tours available
- wine, beer and alcohol available at duty free airport locations on your way in
Ready to find out more?
Meet Our Sea Dog Paddle Team
Your World Travel Paddle Adventure Team is made up of 2 experienced WPA Certified Instructors who are also PaddleFit Certified Coaches, one is a sailor, the other a master diver, kite boarder and attorney. We could go on with an even bigger list of why this team is not only fun to travel with, they are experienced at touring, rescue (just in case), coaching, teaching and more. And to add more dubloons to the treasure, the owner of the award winning, Five Star Vacala Bay Resort which we will be our home port in Fiji, is a captain!
Paddle Board Instructor
Sheree’s favorite office is on the water! She is a sailor, kayaker and WPA Level II Instructor Trainer and a PaddleFit Pro Coach.
Paddle Board Instructor Co-Founder
Did someone say fitness challenge? Mike will be there. He is a diver, kite boarder, WPA Level 2 Instructor and PaddleFit Core Coach.
Next Step – lock in your reservation…
We have room for 8 to 9 people each week, on the Taveuni, Fiji adventure trip. Contact Sheree about placing a deposit to hold your spot. 1 Week $3899 per person ~ 2 weeks $6999 per person plus airfare. Deposit $750. We will be flying Fiji Airways. Week 1 November 17th – 26th Week 2 November 25th – 3rd, 2018. More details and logistics available soon!