Fiji Stand Up Paddleboarding Destination Vacation
Have you been dreaming of a paddle boarding destination vacation to Fiji? How about a treasure seeking trip to Fiji where the treasure is more time on the water in an exotic location halfway around the world worthy of your bucket list? Sea Dog Paddle LLC has a fun and exciting trip planned for those buccaneers who love to paddle board instead of walking the plank. Join our trip to the garden island of Fiji on a Paddleboarding and Sailing adventure to the island of Taveuni. This is a fabulous trip with Diving, Fishing with Hiking in Bouma National Park which covers 80% of this pristine island. We will also paddle board and swim at the base of one of the over 600 waterfalls on the Island! There will be snorkeling, sun bathing, sunset watching, time to relax, gourmet meals, good company and more. And if you want to make it a week to train we can do that too. This trip is open to couples and singles on a per person, shared room basis. Below is a general outline of some of the schedule we have planned for this exclusive getaway.
Join us on Taveuni the Garden Island of Fiji for a Stand UP Paddle Board Adventure
Join a select group of stand up paddle board adventurers on a world travel paddle adventure to the island of Taveuni in Fiji. Let’s test the waters and take a peak at what our destination Fiji Paddle Board Vacation has to offer. This deluxe 5 star trip is available for 7 nights in Taveuni or 14 nights. Those who choose the first week or want to go for two weeks will meet us in San Francisco on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 for and evening flight to Nada International Airport. The second week choice is to fly out on Saturday, November 9th, 2019. Almost all you have to decide is 1 week or two?
Our Fiji Adventure
- Home port for dining and gathering is Vacala Bay Resort (VBR) an Eco Resort awarded the World Luxury Hotels 5 Star Resort designation for 2017 and 2018!
- VBR’s luxury private solar powered eco villa is our beach front luxury home where our group of 8 guests, each week, can enjoy the beach, paddle boarding activities, snorkeling, the pool, the view, did I say the view, with gourmet meals…
- Your sleeping accommodations will be at Ucuilagi, an intimate holiday home with panoramic views. This Fiji style house is overlooking the ocean and just a short walk on the path from the VBR Villa. This beautiful home sleeps 10 and we are booking 7 or 8 guests only so lots of room to relax and enjoy the outdoor style living areas and the beautiful pool and decks. It features 2 Bedrooms with either king bed or two singles and a Burr with 2 more bedrooms with king or two singles.
- There will be daily stand up paddle board activities offered including SUP Yoga, a PaddleFit Challenge, SUP Fun & Fit Cardio, SUP Water Safety, a Waterfall Paddle, Paddle Boarding on a remote bay by a deserted island accessible by sailing on the 45′ Catamaran Looping, Private Coaching Instruction Sessions, Group Instruction and more.
- Day tour to Bouma National Park with Waterfall Tour and walking and hiking The Coastal Walk.
- A full day Sailing Trip, each week, on the resort’s 45’ fast sailing catamaran Looping, with Captain Paul, to discover the splendor of Fiji’s Fabulous Far North (valued at $1750 USD). Looping is often accompanied by a pod of dolphins.
- Gourmet meals at Vacala Bay’s Eco Villa – breakfast and lunch each day, with delicious gourmet dinners served 5 nights each week. 2 nights each week are planned outing on the island to enjoy the local flavor and are ala carte or at a price set for the group on a per person basis.
- Complimentary wi-fi internet
- Return airport transfer
- Transport to tours around the island
- Guided diving and fishing tours available will be part of the trip.
- Wine, beer and alcohol are not included and are available at duty free airport locations only on your way in from the airport . Alcohol on the island of Taveuni is expensive or limited in quantities so please plan for your needs and shop at the more affordable Duty Free Store at the Airport in Nadi.
Ready to find out more?
Meet Our Sea Dog Paddle Team
Your World Travel Paddle Adventure Team is made up of 2 experienced WPA Certified Instructors who are also PaddleFit Certified Coaches, one is a sailor, the other a master diver, kite boarder and attorney. We could go on with an even bigger list of why this team is not only fun to travel with, they are experienced at touring, rescue (just in case), coaching, teaching and more. And to add more doubloons to the treasure, the owner of the award winning, Five Star Vacala Bay Resort which we will be our home port in Fiji, is a captain! We have a surprise coming soon with a special Team Member who is a Master Trainer and Paddle Board Instructor we are hoping to bring on this trip. Stay tuned for details on how this trip can also be an intensive training vacation!
Paddle Board Instructor
Sheree’s favorite office is on the water! She is a sailor, kayaker and WPA Level II Instructor Trainer and a PaddleFit Pro Coach.
Paddle Board Instructor Co-Founder
Did someone say fitness challenge? Mike will be there. He is a diver, kite boarder, WPA Level 2 Instructor and PaddleFit Core Coach.
Next Step – lock in your reservation…
We have room for 7-8 people each week, on this exclusive Taveuni, Fiji adventure trip. Contact Sheree about placing a deposit to hold your spot. 1 Week $6899 per person ~ 2 weeks $9,999 per person plus airfare. Deposit $750. We will be flying Fiji Airways. Week 1 November 2nd – 11th, 2019 and Week 2 November the – 19th, 2019. More details and logistics available soon!